Sound & Vision
Our Cognitive Direction Sound and Vision programme investigates the latest research in the field of audio and visual stimuli.
Our programme will help provide workable answers and technological solutions to optimise these sensory skills and equip you with an improved state of wellbeing, mood and cognitive function.
Our Cognitive Direction Sound and Vision programme includes:
- How productivity, creativity and performance can be enhanced by stimulus and which stimuli are the most effective
- The sounds that increase working memory
- How audio stimulus can be used to reduce stress and the science behind this
- How access to light and light quality impacts upon mood, diet, health and cognitive functions
- How an office can be turned into a place of energy and wellbeing regardless of geographical location
- What the ‘Vacation Effect’ is and how it can be used to positively impact upon employee health and wellbeing
Our Cognitive Direction Sound and Vision programme investigates the latest research in this field as well as providing strategies and technologies which can be implemented, both at home and in the office, to optimise cognitive function and performance through sound and vision.
This programme is available as a full day workshop, half day workshop or can be combined with our other programmes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.