Rest & Recuperation
Our Cognitive Direction Rest and Recuperation programme looks at the importance of sleep and how to optimise a good night’s rest to benefit wellbeing and productivity.
On this programme we explore the importance of sleep and techniques and tools to combat popular sleep preventers such as jet lag, travel, diet, shift work, as well as other external and internal stimulus:
Our Cognitive Direction Rest and Recuperation programme includes:
- An exploration and understanding of sleep patterns
- How sleep deprivation adversely affects cognitive functions and in particular what functions
- The health and wellbeing consequences of sleep deprivation and positive changes brought about by quality sleep
- How to maximise the effectiveness of sleep
- Discovering the optimal levels of sleep required for each individual
- An understanding of what jet lag is and which strategies can be deployed to eradicate it
Our Cognitive Direction Rest and Recuperation programme provides strategies and introduces the latest technological developments to get your sleep cycle to work with you. Not only ideal for experienced travellers this programme will also help every team member optimise their energy, cognitive abilities and performance.
This programme is available as a full day workshop, half day workshop or can be combined with our other programmes. Please email email@example.com to find out more.