Corporate Resilience Training
We need to be challenged to avoid cognitive decline but how can we be learn to embrace challenging situations and prosper in difficult environments?
Our Corporate Resilience Training programme examines what resilience is, the processes that underpin resilience verses non-resilient and how to develop resilience within an individual, team and organisation. Research on employee wellbeing and performance places a high importance on resilience in the workplace. Studies show that resilience interventions not only protect wellbeing and performance in individuals but also deliver a wide range of benefits to the organisation.
Our Corporate Resilience Training includes:
- Understanding the importance of resilience
- How resilience can affect work place performance
- Assessing how to define and measure resilience
- The connection between resilience and cognitive function
- Interventions to enhance resilience in the workplace
- Resilience tools and techniques to increase wellbeing
Our Corporate Resilience Training programme provides tools to increase personal resilience, mental health resilience and wellbeing in employees and management.
This programme is available as a full day workshop, half day workshop or can be combined with our other programmes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.