Presenting with Power
Our Cognitive Direction Presenting with Power programme provides key strategies, tips and techniques to make your presenting skills influential, superior and successful.
Research on successful presentations places a high importance on structure, content, memorability and stimulation. Succeeding at presenting not only benefits the individual and organisation but can increase key management and leadership attributes and skills.
Our Cognitive Direction Presenting with Power programme includes:
- How to emotionally connect with an audience
- Making presentations more memorable
- Understanding body language
- The connection between persuasion and successful presenting
- Interventions to enhance public speaking
- Tools and techniques to remove performance anxiety
Our Cognitive Direction Presenting with Power programme provides training tools to increase confidence, expertise, skills and success in both external and internal presentational environments.
This programme is available as a full day workshop, half day workshop or can be combined with our other programmes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.