Our Cognitive Direction Emotional Intelligence programme examines what emotional intelligence is, the connection to career success and how to train for improvements in this area to benefit both individuals and company departments.
Studies now show that higher Emotional Intelligence (EQ) predicts higher career growth than IQ (Intelligence Quotient) and that recruiters are increasingly using EQ when hiring senior staff.
Our Cognitive Direction Emotional Intelligence programme includes:
- Understanding what emotional intelligence is
- Assessing if and how emotional intelligence can be measured
- The key differences between EQ and IQ
- How emotional intelligence affects work place performance
- The connection between empathy and emotional intelligence
- The tools and techniques which can be used to increase emotional intelligence
Our Cognitive Direction Emotional Intelligence programme provides dynamic tools to increase emotional intelligence, self-awareness and social awareness whilst also focusing on relationship management.
This programme is available as a full day workshop, half day workshop or can be combined with our other programmes. Please email email@example.com to find out more.