Our Cognitive Direction Cognitive Wellbeing programme examines the relationship between body and mind, the impact this has on our health and productivity, and how to actively be mindful so as to work and feel better.
The mind and body are connected far more than most people realise. How one feels the other becomes influenced by. If we feel unhappy, stressed or distracted the heart and body react in symptoms such as an over-quick heart rate, lack of ability to concentrate or anxiety. At Cognitive Direction we firmly believe in the positive impact on wellbeing of mindfulness for improving emotional wellbeing, productivity and performance.
Our Cognitive Direction Cognitive Wellbeing programme includes:
- How to reduce stress and anxiety through a physiological state of wellbeing
- Mindfulness demonstration
- The physiological key factor in health, wellbeing and longevity
- How physiological optimisation can improve cognitive function and performance
- How to induce a state of creativity and productivity at will
- Techniques to reduce executive stress levels by up to 25%
- How to repeat ‘very best work performance’ situations
Our Cognitive Direction Cognitive Wellbeing programme provides the latest techniques, tools, strategies and research into how to optimise the physiological performance of both your body and mind.
This programme is available as a full day workshop, half day workshop or can be combined with our other programmes. Please email email@example.com to find out more.