Our Cognitive Direction Authenticity programme examines what authenticity is, the key processes that underpin both inauthenticity and authenticity and how to develop the authentic self within an individual, team and organisation.
Studies show a positive association between authenticity and job satisfaction, engagement, productivity and performance. Organisations are being encouraged to invest in authenticity due to its strong correlation with positive workplace outcomes.
Our Cognitive Direction Authenticity programme includes:
- Understanding what authenticity is
- Assessing how to measure authenticity levels
- How authenticity can affect work place performance
- The processing of unbiased information
- The connection between the authentic self and self awareness
- Tools and techniques which can be used to increase authentic awareness
Our Cognitive Direction Authenticity programme provides dynamic tools to increase authenticity, self-awareness and self-analysis whilst also focusing on authentic workplace relationships and authentic management.
This programme is available as a full day workshop, half day workshop or can be combined with our other programmes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.